UK: Start-rite Invests In PrimaNet Business Solution
Start-rite, one of the UK's oldest shoe manufacturers, has contracted with Prima Solutions for a completely new computer system that will give online access to its data and a greater insight into company performance. Peter Lamble, managing director of the children's footwear specialist, said: "PrimaNet software will break down the many facets of the business and help us see the small picture as well as the big one - a level of flexibility and control that will, ultimately, affect our bottom line."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores