ITALY: Stefanel Reports EUR7.7m In Nine-Month Pre-Tax Earnings
The Italian company, which recently acquired a 50 per cent stake in Swiss airport retailer Nuance, also reported total revenue of EUR583m for the period, up from EUR172m in the first nine months of 2002.
Stefanel said its clothing division contributed EUR11.1m in earnings for the nine-month period, suggesting a five per cent year-on-year drop in profitability.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022