ITALY: Stefanel To Buy Stake In Aiport Chain
Italian clothing group Stefanel said on Thursday it will take up an option to buy 50 per cent of airport retailer Nuance Group for around $125.6 million. The company said in a statement it will raise debt to pay for the stake and expects to complete the deal - which will more than triple its turnover - with SwissAir by the end of second quarter 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022