US: Stein Mart books 11.2% rise in Q1 earnings
- Net income rose 11.2% to $15.9m
- Sales edged up 0.8% to $303.5m
- Comparable store sales up 1.5%
Stein Mart Inc has reported a "solid" first quarter after improved sales and margins helped the discount retailer to an 11.2% rise in earnings.
"Customers responded positively to our growing assortment of designer labels and brands at great values," said CEO David Stovall Jr.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe retailers' October 2011 sales results....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' September 2011 sales results. ...
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' August 2011 sales results....
Falling sales and higher markdowns have pushed value retailer Stein Mart Inc to a third quarter loss....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack