USA: Stein Mart, Inc. Sees Higher-Than-Expected Sales, Earnings
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) today announced that a record comparable store sales increase for the quarter ending July 1, 2000 will drive earnings for the period significantly higher than prior expectations.Comparable store sales increased approximately 12.5 percent from the second quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2000. The Company expects to report earnings per share approximately 25 percent ahead of analysts' current estimates of $0.25 per share.Stein Mart will report its complete second quarter and six months financial results prior to the opening of the financial markets on Tuesday, July 25, 2000. Further details will be available at that time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective