USA: Stein Mart, Inc. Sees Higher-Than-Expected Sales, Earnings
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) today announced that a record comparable store sales increase for the quarter ending July 1, 2000 will drive earnings for the period significantly higher than prior expectations.Comparable store sales increased approximately 12.5 percent from the second quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2000. The Company expects to report earnings per share approximately 25 percent ahead of analysts' current estimates of $0.25 per share.Stein Mart will report its complete second quarter and six months financial results prior to the opening of the financial markets on Tuesday, July 25, 2000. Further details will be available at that time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts