USA: Stein Mart, Inc. Sees Higher-Than-Expected Sales, Earnings
Stein Mart, Inc. (Nasdaq: SMRT) today announced that a record comparable store sales increase for the quarter ending July 1, 2000 will drive earnings for the period significantly higher than prior expectations.Comparable store sales increased approximately 12.5 percent from the second quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2000. The Company expects to report earnings per share approximately 25 percent ahead of analysts' current estimates of $0.25 per share.Stein Mart will report its complete second quarter and six months financial results prior to the opening of the financial markets on Tuesday, July 25, 2000. Further details will be available at that time.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar