USA: Steve Madden Announces Changes
Steven Madden Ltd, designer, wholesaler and marketer of fashion footwear for women, men, and children, has announced key appointments in an attempt to strengthen the company's executive management team and increase and enhance the Board of Directors. Among the appointments are Richard Olicker, named chief operating officer to replace Rhonda Brown, Heywood Wilansky, former president and CEO of The Bon Ton Department Stores and Jamieson Karson, a prominent New York real estate attorney.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth