USA: Steve Madden Appoints New Diva Chief
Steven Madden, Ltd announced Monday that Rob Schmertz, 37, has been promoted to the newly created position of president of Diva Acquisition Corp., the company's wholly-owned subsidiary that designs, produces, and markets the David Aaron brand. Mr Schmertz, who has 17 years of experience in the footwear industry, has been with Steven Madden, Ltd since May 1998. In this new role, he will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of the David Aaron business, further building the brand and overseeing the growth of both the wholesale and retail segments of the division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020