USA: Steve Madden Appoints New Diva Chief
Steven Madden, Ltd announced Monday that Rob Schmertz, 37, has been promoted to the newly created position of president of Diva Acquisition Corp., the company's wholly-owned subsidiary that designs, produces, and markets the David Aaron brand. Mr Schmertz, who has 17 years of experience in the footwear industry, has been with Steven Madden, Ltd since May 1998. In this new role, he will be responsible for the overall strategic direction of the David Aaron business, further building the brand and overseeing the growth of both the wholesale and retail segments of the division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"