USA: Steve Madden Celebrates 12 Per Cent Profit Jump
Leading shoe retailer Steven Madden Ltd on Wednesday celebrated a 12 per cent climb in first quarter net income amid reduced expenses and strong retail sales.
The company said its net income was $4.1 million, or 30 cents a diluted share, compared with $3.7m, or 29 cents a diluted share, in the year-ago period. Net sales soared to $66.6m from $53.4m.
Companies: Steven Madden
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
The footwear and accessory company Steven Madden has reported a rise in sales and income for its fourth quarter and full year....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Sports shoe company K-Swiss has reported a slight rise in third-quarter income, encouraged by better international revenue and share buybacks....
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack