USA: Steven Madden 2001 Outlook Encouraging
Steven Madden, Ltd (Nasdaq: SHOO), a designer, wholesaler and marketer of fashion footwear for women, men, and children, today announced its outlook for fiscal 2001. The company expects fiscal 2001 annual earnings per diluted share to be in the range of $1.45 - $1.50, which will be driven primarily by a net sales increase between 16 per cent to 20 per cent over fiscal 2000. It is important to note that these are the company's targets, not predications of actual performance. This outlook is based on currently known information and assumes no significant changes in general economic trends, consumer confidence, or any other risk factors that may affect forward looking statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"