USA: Steven Madden 2001 Outlook Encouraging
Steven Madden, Ltd (Nasdaq: SHOO), a designer, wholesaler and marketer of fashion footwear for women, men, and children, today announced its outlook for fiscal 2001. The company expects fiscal 2001 annual earnings per diluted share to be in the range of $1.45 - $1.50, which will be driven primarily by a net sales increase between 16 per cent to 20 per cent over fiscal 2000. It is important to note that these are the company's targets, not predications of actual performance. This outlook is based on currently known information and assumes no significant changes in general economic trends, consumer confidence, or any other risk factors that may affect forward looking statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective