USA: Steven Madden 2001 Outlook Encouraging
Steven Madden, Ltd (Nasdaq: SHOO), a designer, wholesaler and marketer of fashion footwear for women, men, and children, today announced its outlook for fiscal 2001. The company expects fiscal 2001 annual earnings per diluted share to be in the range of $1.45 - $1.50, which will be driven primarily by a net sales increase between 16 per cent to 20 per cent over fiscal 2000. It is important to note that these are the company's targets, not predications of actual performance. This outlook is based on currently known information and assumes no significant changes in general economic trends, consumer confidence, or any other risk factors that may affect forward looking statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective