USA: Steven Madden 2001 Outlook Encouraging
Steven Madden, Ltd (Nasdaq: SHOO), a designer, wholesaler and marketer of fashion footwear for women, men, and children, today announced its outlook for fiscal 2001. The company expects fiscal 2001 annual earnings per diluted share to be in the range of $1.45 - $1.50, which will be driven primarily by a net sales increase between 16 per cent to 20 per cent over fiscal 2000. It is important to note that these are the company's targets, not predications of actual performance. This outlook is based on currently known information and assumes no significant changes in general economic trends, consumer confidence, or any other risk factors that may affect forward looking statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report