US: Steven Madden signs girls' apparel license deal
Footwear and accessories company Steven Madden has signed a new license agreement for girls' apparel under the Stevies brand.
Mamiye Brothers will design, manufacture, and distribute the line, which will be sold exclusively through JC Penney stores beginning in the holiday 2006 season.
The company has also signed a license agreement with Vestal Group for watches under the Steve Madden and Steven by Steve Madden brands.
"…we are pleased to be broadening the reach of our Stevies brand with the exclusive apparel collection for JC Penney," said executive licensing director Daniel Friedman.
Mamiye is a leading maker of 'tween' girls' apparel.
Shoe and accessories company Steven Madden has granted rights for a cold weather range to Cejon Accessories....
Shoes and accessories company Steven Madden has upped its full-year earnings outlook but predicted 2007 sales growth well below many Wall Street expectations....
Shoe firm Steve Madden has launched a 'Design Your Own' collection which it says will allow shoppers to add their own personal touch to footwear....
Footwear and accessories company Steven Madden has announced a new license agreement that gives Jump Apparel Group the exclusive right to design, manufacture and distribute dresses under the Steve Mad...
Shoe and accessories marketer Steven Madden has announced a licensing deal with Tracy Reese granting it the exclusive right to make and distribute handbags, belts and related accessories under the Tra...
Footwear and accessories company Steven Madden registered rises in sales and margins during the second quarter of fiscal 2006, the company said....
Shoe designer and retailer Steven Madden has reported better-than-expected preliminary first-quarter results, despite a dip in retail sales....
Young peoples' apparel retailer Pacific Sunwear of California has opened the first three stores of its new shoes and accessories concept, One Thousand Steps....
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores