USA: Steven Madden Sponsors Miss USA Pageant
Footwear designer Steven Madden Ltd has been chosen as the official sponsor of the annual Miss USA pageant for the third year in a row.
Steven Madden has created a shoe specially designed for the 51 contestants of the show, which takes place on 11 April. The shoe, which will be called Anitaa, is a nude and red sandal that will be sold in all Steve Madden retail stores and at stevemadden.com.
The winner of this year's Miss USA will receive a shoe wardrobe courtesy of Steven Madden as one of their prizes.
Steven Madden Ltd designs and markets footwear for women, men and children.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
The footwear and accessory company Steven Madden has reported a rise in sales and income for its fourth quarter and full year....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Sports shoe company K-Swiss has reported a slight rise in third-quarter income, encouraged by better international revenue and share buybacks....
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing