USA: Steven Madden Sponsors Miss USA Pageant
Footwear designer Steven Madden Ltd has been chosen as the official sponsor of the annual Miss USA pageant for the third year in a row.
Steven Madden has created a shoe specially designed for the 51 contestants of the show, which takes place on 11 April. The shoe, which will be called Anitaa, is a nude and red sandal that will be sold in all Steve Madden retail stores and at stevemadden.com.
The winner of this year's Miss USA will receive a shoe wardrobe courtesy of Steven Madden as one of their prizes.
Steven Madden Ltd designs and markets footwear for women, men and children.
Fashion footwear company Steven Madden has appointed Daniel Friedman as executive licensing director....
The footwear and accessory company Steven Madden has reported a rise in sales and income for its fourth quarter and full year....
Footwear wholesaler Steven Madden has announced the appointment of Matt Joyce to president of the company's women's wholesale division....
Footwear retailer Steven Madden has reported a 12.9 per cent third-quarter sales rise after its wholesale and retail units saw good demand, and has announced the forthcoming departure of president Ric...
Sports shoe company K-Swiss has reported a slight rise in third-quarter income, encouraged by better international revenue and share buybacks....
Shoe company Steven Madden Ltd says third-quarter profit is likely to exceed forecasts on better-than-anticipated sales in both wholesale and retail as well as gross margin growth....
Specialty family footwear retailer Payless ShoeSource Inc has completed its previously announced senior management succession....
Shoe chain Payless ShoeSource Inc has secured Matthew Rubel, a former executive of sportswear giant Nike Inc, as its new chief executive officer from July onwards....
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores