USA: Steven Madden Swings To Q4 Profit Of $4.2m
Footwear retailer Steven Madden Ltd on Thursday reported a swing to fourth-quarter profit of $4.2 million, or $0.31 per share on a diluted basis, compared with a reported net loss of $1.3 million, or $0.11 per share on a diluted basis in the fourth quarter last year. Excluding a one-time charge in the year-earlier fourth quarter, Steven Madden earned $2.7 million, or 21 cents a share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores