FINLAND: Stockmann to open new distribution centre
Finnish fashion and department store retailer Stockmann is to open a new distribution centre to support its online growth and expansion into the Baltic region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Capacity building key to Myanmar momentum
- Three tipping points for RFID in fashion
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- Cotton “too diverse” for fixed sustainability plan
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- SOURCING: Global sourcing snapshots launch
- VF Corp lifts outlook despite Q1 profit fall
- Wal-Mart silent on Rana Plaza lawsuit
- Garment group reiterates labour rights commitment
- Coats launches “innovative” reflective thread