USA: Stone America To Represent NBA's John Starks' Clothing
Stone America Marketing announced today a deal with John Starks' Original Man Wear (OMW) www.originalman.com to pursue licensing, retail and marketing opportunities for the manufacturer of basic, year-round street-wear clothing, men's active-wear and accessories. Original Man Wear is a line of men's activewear and streetwear apparel. The full-line collection of men's activewear and streetwear apparel is targeted towards active and athletic men between the ages of 15 and 45. Original Man Wear features t-shirts, pullovers, caps, suede jackets, denim suits, khaki pants, cotton sweaters and twill jackets, all having a unique logo on its piece. "It is always a pleasure to represent a client that has a positive message behind its product," said Robert Stone, president and CEO of Stone America Marketing. "Stone America Marketing will see to it that more people know who we are and what we're about," said John Starks, CEO and spokesperson for Original Man Wear. "With this exposure, Original Man Wear will be seen as a clothing manufacturer that offers consumers variety and quality at a reasonable price." A percentage of the sale of Original Man Wear (OMW) licensed products will go to the John Starks Foundation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective