USA: Stone America To Represent NBA's John Starks' Clothing
Stone America Marketing announced today a deal with John Starks' Original Man Wear (OMW) www.originalman.com to pursue licensing, retail and marketing opportunities for the manufacturer of basic, year-round street-wear clothing, men's active-wear and accessories. Original Man Wear is a line of men's activewear and streetwear apparel. The full-line collection of men's activewear and streetwear apparel is targeted towards active and athletic men between the ages of 15 and 45. Original Man Wear features t-shirts, pullovers, caps, suede jackets, denim suits, khaki pants, cotton sweaters and twill jackets, all having a unique logo on its piece. "It is always a pleasure to represent a client that has a positive message behind its product," said Robert Stone, president and CEO of Stone America Marketing. "Stone America Marketing will see to it that more people know who we are and what we're about," said John Starks, CEO and spokesperson for Original Man Wear. "With this exposure, Original Man Wear will be seen as a clothing manufacturer that offers consumers variety and quality at a reasonable price." A percentage of the sale of Original Man Wear (OMW) licensed products will go to the John Starks Foundation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report