USA: Stone America To Represent NBA's John Starks' Clothing
Stone America Marketing announced today a deal with John Starks' Original Man Wear (OMW) www.originalman.com to pursue licensing, retail and marketing opportunities for the manufacturer of basic, year-round street-wear clothing, men's active-wear and accessories. Original Man Wear is a line of men's activewear and streetwear apparel. The full-line collection of men's activewear and streetwear apparel is targeted towards active and athletic men between the ages of 15 and 45. Original Man Wear features t-shirts, pullovers, caps, suede jackets, denim suits, khaki pants, cotton sweaters and twill jackets, all having a unique logo on its piece. "It is always a pleasure to represent a client that has a positive message behind its product," said Robert Stone, president and CEO of Stone America Marketing. "Stone America Marketing will see to it that more people know who we are and what we're about," said John Starks, CEO and spokesperson for Original Man Wear. "With this exposure, Original Man Wear will be seen as a clothing manufacturer that offers consumers variety and quality at a reasonable price." A percentage of the sale of Original Man Wear (OMW) licensed products will go to the John Starks Foundation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022