USA: Storybook Heirlooms Brings Back Kids Halloween Catalog
"Just for Kids puts everything kids need to outfit themselves for Halloween all in one place," said Jon Bruml, President of Storybook Heirlooms. "We also offer a variety of matching costumes for adults and infants, so the whole family can participate in the magic of Halloween together."
An assortment of make-up kits, shoes, wigs, hats and wands means that children can create their own complete look.
"With over half of the Just for Kids products designed exclusively by our in-house design staff, shoppers are sure to find costumes they won't find anywhere else" said Mr. Bruml.
About Storybook Heirlooms
Storybook Heirlooms is part of the dELiA*s Inc (Nasdaq: DLIA) portfolio of catalog and e-commerce brands. Storybook Heirlooms offers pre-teen girls and their mothers high-quality, feminine apparel ranging from casual wear to special occasion outfits and traditional ensembles. Storybook Heirlooms acquired the Just for Kids catalog from Disney in 1995 and relaunched the title in July 2000. All Just for Kids merchandise is also available online at www.justforkidscatalog.com.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020