UK: Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe
The retail landscape in Europe is changing at a dramatic pace. One of the primary drivers is the growth in competition, not only from European retailers, but from outside the continental boundaries - principally America. The actual and anticipated arrival of several US retail giants is producing a flurry of defensive activity. Retail Intelligence's report, Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe, examines the impact of this and other fundamental catalysts for change in this most dynamic of industry sectors.Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe is the culmination of an intensive research programme observing Europe and the key retail developments within. The report provides you with a clear and concise analysis of the strategic developments and provides you with an evaluation of the likely impact these developments will have on the market in the year 2000 and beyond.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020