UK: Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe
The retail landscape in Europe is changing at a dramatic pace. One of the primary drivers is the growth in competition, not only from European retailers, but from outside the continental boundaries - principally America. The actual and anticipated arrival of several US retail giants is producing a flurry of defensive activity. Retail Intelligence's report, Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe, examines the impact of this and other fundamental catalysts for change in this most dynamic of industry sectors.Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe is the culmination of an intensive research programme observing Europe and the key retail developments within. The report provides you with a clear and concise analysis of the strategic developments and provides you with an evaluation of the likely impact these developments will have on the market in the year 2000 and beyond.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report