UK: Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe
The retail landscape in Europe is changing at a dramatic pace. One of the primary drivers is the growth in competition, not only from European retailers, but from outside the continental boundaries - principally America. The actual and anticipated arrival of several US retail giants is producing a flurry of defensive activity. Retail Intelligence's report, Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe, examines the impact of this and other fundamental catalysts for change in this most dynamic of industry sectors.Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe is the culmination of an intensive research programme observing Europe and the key retail developments within. The report provides you with a clear and concise analysis of the strategic developments and provides you with an evaluation of the likely impact these developments will have on the market in the year 2000 and beyond.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022