UK: Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe
The retail landscape in Europe is changing at a dramatic pace. One of the primary drivers is the growth in competition, not only from European retailers, but from outside the continental boundaries - principally America. The actual and anticipated arrival of several US retail giants is producing a flurry of defensive activity. Retail Intelligence's report, Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe, examines the impact of this and other fundamental catalysts for change in this most dynamic of industry sectors.Retail 2000: Strategic Issues for Europe is the culmination of an intensive research programme observing Europe and the key retail developments within. The report provides you with a clear and concise analysis of the strategic developments and provides you with an evaluation of the likely impact these developments will have on the market in the year 2000 and beyond.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing