USA: Strategic Partners Halves Order Process Time
Uniform manufacturer and marketer Strategic Partners Inc is able to process orders twice as fast as before following the recent upgrade of its supply chain software to Essentus Vision Sourcing and Demand Management 2.2. Los Angeles-based Strategic Partners sources and distributes a wide spectrum of products around the globe and has been operating with Essentus' supply chain solutions since November 1999. The upgrade and additional enhancements to the way in which data is exchanged between existing accounting and warehouse management applications have resulted in a significant increase in system performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands