USA: Strategic Partners Halves Order Process Time
Uniform manufacturer and marketer Strategic Partners Inc is able to process orders twice as fast as before following the recent upgrade of its supply chain software to Essentus Vision Sourcing and Demand Management 2.2. Los Angeles-based Strategic Partners sources and distributes a wide spectrum of products around the globe and has been operating with Essentus' supply chain solutions since November 1999. The upgrade and additional enhancements to the way in which data is exchanged between existing accounting and warehouse management applications have resulted in a significant increase in system performance.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022