FRANCE: Stretch Leather Covers Latest Fashion Trends
With leather's resurgence as a trendy material in womenswear and accessories collections for spring/summer 2001 and autumn/winter 2002, French company Jitrois has already got a hit on its hands with its innovative stretch leather range. Jitrois' stretch leather line, developed in association with DuPont de Nemours, is made from a very fine layer of leather coated onto a stretch cotton substrate. The collection, which has been very well received by designers and couturiers, uses a variety of leathers, including lamb, crocodile, and python.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack