SRI LANKA: Stretchline Invests In New Dyehouse System
The installation at Stretchline, part of the MAS group supplying Victoria Secret Stores and Marks & Spencer, is UK-based KD Associates' second in Sri Lanka. In 2002 Ocean Lanka, a subsidiary of Hong Kong based Fountain Set Holdings, installed a combined weighing and dispensing system.
"To be able to have complete confidence in your colour kitchen so quickly lets you concentrate on real process improvement, knowing your safety, costs and quality are not being compromised by bad practices," said Ian Wolvers, KDA's South Asia representative.
Companies: Marks & Spencer Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
High street retailer Marks & Spencer has been named the 'Consumers' Favourite Retailer' for the second consecutive year, beating non-clothing retailers such as HMV, Woolworths and B&Q....
Struggling high-street chain Marks and Spencer is giving its employees dance lessons in another push to turn around its flagging fortunes....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022