USA: Stride Rite Appoints Children's Group President
Footwear marketer The Stride Rite Corporation on Tuesday announced that Pamela Salkovitz had been appointed president of its children group division. The Massachusetts-based company, whose brands include Keds, Sperry Top-Sider and Tommy Hilfiger, said in a statement that Ms Salkovitz will join it next month after leaving her present position as president of the retail group for Candies footwear.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores