USA: Stride Rite Corporation Names New Sperry President
The Stride Rite Corporation today announced that Craig Reingold has been appointed president of Sperry Top-Sider, a division of The Stride Rite Corporation. Mr Reingold joined the company effective August 1, 2001 Mr Reingold brings over twenty years of footwear experience to the Sperry brand. He most recently served as vice president, sales for Ariat International, a specialty footwear company targeting the worldwide equestrian market. Mr Reingold also spent fifteen years in sales management at The Keds Corporation, a division of The Stride Rite Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts