US: Stride Rite heads to Indonesia, Thailand and Korea
Stride Rite retail stores will open in the Korean market later this year through a multi-year agreement with Neo Mio Corporation in Seoul, which will also sell the Stride Rite and Robeez for Stride Rite brands through Stride Rite shop-in-shops and ecommerce throughout the country.
Neo Mio is also the new wholesale partner for Sperry Top-Sider, Sperry Top-Sider Kids, Keds and Keds Kids in Korea.
In Indonesia and Thailand, Jakarta-based Map Active has been signed to open stand-alone Stride Rite retail stores featuring brands including Stride Rite, Robeez for Stride Rite, Saucony Kids, Keds Kids and Sperry Top-Sider Kids. Map Active will also sell the Stride Rite and Robeez by Stride Rite brands through its Kidz Station stores and website.
“We have seen strong global interest for our brands and today's announcements for Stride Rite, Sperry and Keds across three new markets helps us expand our global footprint to better meet the growing international demand,” says Gregg Ribatt, president and CEO of Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group.
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette....
Footwear firm Collective Brands has inked new distribution agreements to expand its Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands internationally....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read articles on just-style this week. Click on each headline for the full story. ...
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Myanmar textile association to lift garment makers
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis