USA: Stride-Rite Names Christine Cournoyer as New Director
The Stride Rite Corporation, a leading marketer of casual and active footwear for children and adults, today announced the appointment of Christine M. Cournoyer to its board of directors. Ms Cournoyer is vice president of e-business transformation for the IBM Software Group and CIO and senior vice president of Global e-business transformation of Lotus Development Corp. Ms Cournoyer joined Lotus in April 1994 as director of worldwide applications, was promoted to Lotus CIO and vice president in 1996, and named an IBM VP in November 1999. David M. Chamberlain, Stride Rite's chairman and CEO, said: "We are excited to welcome Chris to Stride Rite's board of directors. She is a respected business leader and brings a unique perspective as to the challenges and opportunities of e-business, an area of ever increasing importance to Stride Rite."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022