USA: Stride-Rite Names Christine Cournoyer as New Director
The Stride Rite Corporation, a leading marketer of casual and active footwear for children and adults, today announced the appointment of Christine M. Cournoyer to its board of directors. Ms Cournoyer is vice president of e-business transformation for the IBM Software Group and CIO and senior vice president of Global e-business transformation of Lotus Development Corp. Ms Cournoyer joined Lotus in April 1994 as director of worldwide applications, was promoted to Lotus CIO and vice president in 1996, and named an IBM VP in November 1999. David M. Chamberlain, Stride Rite's chairman and CEO, said: "We are excited to welcome Chris to Stride Rite's board of directors. She is a respected business leader and brings a unique perspective as to the challenges and opportunities of e-business, an area of ever increasing importance to Stride Rite."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Next books first FY profit fall in eight years
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing