USA: Stride-Rite Names Christine Cournoyer as New Director
The Stride Rite Corporation, a leading marketer of casual and active footwear for children and adults, today announced the appointment of Christine M. Cournoyer to its board of directors. Ms Cournoyer is vice president of e-business transformation for the IBM Software Group and CIO and senior vice president of Global e-business transformation of Lotus Development Corp. Ms Cournoyer joined Lotus in April 1994 as director of worldwide applications, was promoted to Lotus CIO and vice president in 1996, and named an IBM VP in November 1999. David M. Chamberlain, Stride Rite's chairman and CEO, said: "We are excited to welcome Chris to Stride Rite's board of directors. She is a respected business leader and brings a unique perspective as to the challenges and opportunities of e-business, an area of ever increasing importance to Stride Rite."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores