USA: Stride Rite Names Neville President Of Keds
Neville, the former president of CEO of shoe retailer Footstar's athletic division, will join the company on July 7.
He will report to Stride Rite president and COO Rick Thornton in the role.
"We are excited about the opportunities for growth in the Keds brand under Shawn's leadership," Stride Rite CEO David Chamberlain said.
"A well respected industry veteran, Shawn has the leadership skills, vision and passion to take the Keds business to the next level."
Prior to joining Footstar, Neville held various sales, marketing and management positions with organisations including Reebok, Visa and Procter & Gamble.
German sports goods group adidas-Salomon says it expects no further review by US competition authorities of its planned takeover of rival company US-based Reebok....
Mike Skinner, who fronts UK urban music act The Streets, has won a deal to be the new face of US sportswear giant Reebok....
The world's second-biggest sportswear maker, adidas-Salomon, has announced that it is buying smaller rival Reebok in a deal worth €3.1 billion....
L&M Resources Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Victory Capital Holdings Corporation, has bought the sales and distribution rights to the Reebok Retro Sports Tee Shirt line for all of Mexico and South...
Sports goods company Reebok International Ltd has reported an increased second-quarter profit, encouraged by good international sales....
Global sportswear company Reebok has netted a long-term partnership deal with multi platinum-selling hip-hop music star Nelly....
Reebok Norway AS, the Norwegian unit of sportswear company Reebok, saw 2004 turnover almost half from 2002 turnover....
Children's shoe company The Stride Rite Corporation has agreed a definitive deal to acquire running-shoes company Saucony Inc for approximately $170 million....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"