USA: Stride Rite Names Silverman New Keds Chief
Shoe manufacturer The Stride Rite Corporation on Tuesday promoted the president of its children's group, Gerrald Silverman, to president of Keds, a division of The Stride Rite Corporation. In a statement, the Massachusetts-based company said Silverman brings over eight years of footwear experience to the Keds brand. Prior to his last role, he spent four years in the Keds brand as EVP, sales, finance, merchandising and operations, and two years as president, Stride Rite International.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores