USA: Stride Rite Q2 Income Rises To $11.9m
The Massachusetts-based company also reported a seven per cent hike in quarterly sales to $165m, up from $154.3m in the previous second quarter.
Gross profit percentage, meanwhile, slipped one point year-on-year to 38.5 per cent for the three-month period.
"As we anticipated, our second quarter sales were improved over last quarter and the prior year," CEO David Chamberlain said.
Stride Rite markets its shoes under brands including Keds, Grasshoppers and Tommy Hilfiger.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Tommy Hilfiger Europe is planning to increase the productivity of its sales teams with an investment in sales force automation (SFA) software from Geac....
Luxury goods company Tommy Hilfiger's USA subsidiary is to sell off its building on West 39th Street in New York as part of its consolidation of operations....
Luxury goods company Tommy Hilfiger Corporation is axing about 135 US employees to cut costs within its US wholesale business....
Wal-Mart Stores is reportedly mulling a bid to acquire Tommy Hilfiger Corp....
Hong Kong-based fashion company Tommy Hilfiger Corp is preparing to auction itself off, according to sources cited by The Wall Street Journal....
Tommy Hilfiger Europe BV, a subsidiary of luxury goods group Tommy Hilfiger Corporation, has announced the opening of its new office, showroom and retail store complex at the Piazza Oberdan in Milan....
Luxury goods giant Tommy Hilfiger Corporation has reported decreases in preliminary pre-tax full-year income and revenue, and warned that 2006 revenue will fall below previous predictions as orders on...
Upmarket brand Tommy Hilfiger Corporation says its wholly owned subsidiary Tommy Hilfiger USA Inc has closed the sale of its building at 485 Fifth Avenue in New York City....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective