USA: Stride Rite Sees $10m Capital Expenditure
Shoe chain Stride Rite Corp expects capital expenditures of $10 million for the year to November 28, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Massachusetts-based retailer, whose brands include Keds, Sperry Top-Sider and Tommy Hilfiger, plans to spend the money on renovating existing outlets and a new retail merchandise planning system.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"