USA: Stride Rite Signs Deal With S. Goldberg
Stride Rite, the US children's footwear brand, announced its new licensing partnership with S. Goldberg & Co to develop and market an exclusive line of children's slippers. The agreement includes the license for the Stride Rite and Munchkin® brands. S. Goldberg, in business for more than 100 years, is one of the leaders in the children's slipper market in the United States and is also a major force in the global slipper market. The company produces and markets slippers for many well-known brands, including Warner Brothers, Sesame Workshop, itsy bitsy Entertainment, United Media, Scholastic Entertainment and Universal Studios.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- Sourcing at MAGIC tackles trade, Africa and speed
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar