USA: Stride Rite Signs Deal With S. Goldberg
Stride Rite, the US children's footwear brand, announced its new licensing partnership with S. Goldberg & Co to develop and market an exclusive line of children's slippers. The agreement includes the license for the Stride Rite and Munchkin® brands. S. Goldberg, in business for more than 100 years, is one of the leaders in the children's slipper market in the United States and is also a major force in the global slipper market. The company produces and markets slippers for many well-known brands, including Warner Brothers, Sesame Workshop, itsy bitsy Entertainment, United Media, Scholastic Entertainment and Universal Studios.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack