USA: Stride Rite Signs Deal With S. Goldberg
Stride Rite, the US children's footwear brand, announced its new licensing partnership with S. Goldberg & Co to develop and market an exclusive line of children's slippers. The agreement includes the license for the Stride Rite and Munchkin® brands. S. Goldberg, in business for more than 100 years, is one of the leaders in the children's slipper market in the United States and is also a major force in the global slipper market. The company produces and markets slippers for many well-known brands, including Warner Brothers, Sesame Workshop, itsy bitsy Entertainment, United Media, Scholastic Entertainment and Universal Studios.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022