US: Stride Rite steps into Australia and New Zealand
As part of its ongoing strategy to expand the company's global footprint, Collective Brands' Performance + Lifestyle Group has signed a licensing and retail deal to launch its Stride Rite brand in Australia and New Zealand.
The agreement inked with Lew Footwear Holdings Pty Ltd (LFH) will see the opening of the first stand-alone Stride Rite store later this year which, as well as the namesake line will also sell brands like Robeez for Stride Rite, Saucony Kids, Keds Kids and Sperry Top-Sider Kids.
LFH will also market and sell Stride Rite and Robeez for Stride Rite through Stride Rite shop-in-shops and ecommerce throughout the two countries.
"We believe shoppers in Australia and New Zealand will embrace the fun, innovative and technology-based footwear products our children's brands have to offer," said Gregg Ribatt, president and CEO of Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group.
As well as operating many of its own brands, the Lew Group holds the license to operate retail stores in Australia and New Zealand for French Connection UK, Nine West and Steve Madden. It also has a joint venture to operate Zara stores in Australia and New Zealand.
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette....
Footwear firm Collective Brands has inked new distribution agreements to expand its Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands internationally....
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- No simple way to be sustainable, says SAC CEO
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- US Q2 in brief - Sears, Burlington, Tilly's
- Zara USA faces US$5m deceptive pricing lawsuit
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory