US: Stride Rite steps into Australia and New Zealand
As part of its ongoing strategy to expand the company's global footprint, Collective Brands' Performance + Lifestyle Group has signed a licensing and retail deal to launch its Stride Rite brand in Australia and New Zealand.
The agreement inked with Lew Footwear Holdings Pty Ltd (LFH) will see the opening of the first stand-alone Stride Rite store later this year which, as well as the namesake line will also sell brands like Robeez for Stride Rite, Saucony Kids, Keds Kids and Sperry Top-Sider Kids.
LFH will also market and sell Stride Rite and Robeez for Stride Rite through Stride Rite shop-in-shops and ecommerce throughout the two countries.
"We believe shoppers in Australia and New Zealand will embrace the fun, innovative and technology-based footwear products our children's brands have to offer," said Gregg Ribatt, president and CEO of Collective Brands Performance + Lifestyle Group.
As well as operating many of its own brands, the Lew Group holds the license to operate retail stores in Australia and New Zealand for French Connection UK, Nine West and Steve Madden. It also has a joint venture to operate Zara stores in Australia and New Zealand.
TradeCard Inc, the supply chain collaboration platform used by retailers, brands and manufacturers, is expanding in Asia with the addition of former Kurt Salmon consultant Cliff Entrekin to its busine...
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette....
Footwear firm Collective Brands has inked new distribution agreements to expand its Sperry Top-Sider, Keds and Saucony brands internationally....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- Hong Kong industry pins future on innovation
- Asian union development: is there another way?
- US Q2 in brief: Guess, PVH, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Gap restructuring weighs on Q2 as profit falls 34%
- Luen Thai to continue investment in Vietnam
- Ralph Lauren debuts biometic smart shirt
- China market woes could hit consumer spending
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019