US: Stride Rite's Robeez line steps into apparel
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette.
The apparel items are designed to co-ordinate with the Robeez by Stride Rite Soft Soles shoes for babies, which feature leather uppers, a suede non-slip sole and an elasticised design that ensures they stay-on.
The apparel items for autumn 2011 feature two-piece bodysuit-pant sets and two-piece footie-cap sets in soft 100% brushed cotton, Robeez embroidered motifs, and kimono snap closures for easy changing.
The line is made from 100% cotton, comes in three sizes (3 months, 6 months and 9 months), and has a retail price of $35.00.
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Supply chain weighs on Kering's green footprint
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions
- American Eagle Outfitters Q1 earnings soar
- EU and Turkey to update customs union
- Burberry shares slide as FY outlook slashed
- Gap brand sales continue to fall short