US: Stride Rite's Robeez line steps into apparel
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette.
The apparel items are designed to co-ordinate with the Robeez by Stride Rite Soft Soles shoes for babies, which feature leather uppers, a suede non-slip sole and an elasticised design that ensures they stay-on.
The apparel items for autumn 2011 feature two-piece bodysuit-pant sets and two-piece footie-cap sets in soft 100% brushed cotton, Robeez embroidered motifs, and kimono snap closures for easy changing.
The line is made from 100% cotton, comes in three sizes (3 months, 6 months and 9 months), and has a retail price of $35.00.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre