US: Stride Rite's Robeez line steps into apparel
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette.
The apparel items are designed to co-ordinate with the Robeez by Stride Rite Soft Soles shoes for babies, which feature leather uppers, a suede non-slip sole and an elasticised design that ensures they stay-on.
The apparel items for autumn 2011 feature two-piece bodysuit-pant sets and two-piece footie-cap sets in soft 100% brushed cotton, Robeez embroidered motifs, and kimono snap closures for easy changing.
The line is made from 100% cotton, comes in three sizes (3 months, 6 months and 9 months), and has a retail price of $35.00.
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify