US: Stride Rite's Robeez line steps into apparel
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette.
The apparel items are designed to co-ordinate with the Robeez by Stride Rite Soft Soles shoes for babies, which feature leather uppers, a suede non-slip sole and an elasticised design that ensures they stay-on.
The apparel items for autumn 2011 feature two-piece bodysuit-pant sets and two-piece footie-cap sets in soft 100% brushed cotton, Robeez embroidered motifs, and kimono snap closures for easy changing.
The line is made from 100% cotton, comes in three sizes (3 months, 6 months and 9 months), and has a retail price of $35.00.
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- Leveraging the business benefits of 3D design
- Bangladesh courts buyers with sustainable producti
- Myanmar makers mull shut-downs over wage plans
- Cotton tracing "biggest challenge" for M&S
- American Apparel to close stores and cut jobs
- WEBINAR: Compliance: Why has it failed?
- Lee ReThink taps into sustainable supply chain