US: Stride Rite's Robeez line steps into apparel
Footwear retailer Stride Rite Children's Group is taking its first step into infant apparel with the launch of Robeez by Stride Rite Layette.
The apparel items are designed to co-ordinate with the Robeez by Stride Rite Soft Soles shoes for babies, which feature leather uppers, a suede non-slip sole and an elasticised design that ensures they stay-on.
The apparel items for autumn 2011 feature two-piece bodysuit-pant sets and two-piece footie-cap sets in soft 100% brushed cotton, Robeez embroidered motifs, and kimono snap closures for easy changing.
The line is made from 100% cotton, comes in three sizes (3 months, 6 months and 9 months), and has a retail price of $35.00.
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Myanmar textile association to lift garment makers
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis