UK: Strong First Half For Adams Childrenswear
A buoyant first half, with trading profits up 25 per cent on the same period last year, mean that "flotation within the next two to three years is now a serious option" for children's wear retailer Adams. Chief executive Michael Hobbs said a major strategic review over the past nine months has "identified major opportunities for the business in the UK and overseas. He said growth opportunities would require "investment in UK stores, warehousing and distribution, organisational structure and developing further retail partnerships. "
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores