ITALY: Strong H1 Sales Boost Mariella Burani FY Forecast
Sales were 171.4 million euros from 130.3 million euros in the same period last year.
First-half earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation rose 33.9 per cent to 18.5 million euros from 13.8 million euros last year.
Mariella Burani, which also owns the Rene Lazard and Francesco Biasia brands, said its autumn and winter collection had sold out and that preliminary orders for its 2004 spring and summer collection have helped bolster second-half expectations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective