ITALY: Strong H1 Sales Boost Mariella Burani FY Forecast
Sales were 171.4 million euros from 130.3 million euros in the same period last year.
First-half earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation rose 33.9 per cent to 18.5 million euros from 13.8 million euros last year.
Mariella Burani, which also owns the Rene Lazard and Francesco Biasia brands, said its autumn and winter collection had sold out and that preliminary orders for its 2004 spring and summer collection have helped bolster second-half expectations.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022