USA: Strong Sales Up Steve Madden Q3 Profit By 16.8%
Shoe producer Steven Madden Ltd on Tuesday reported a 16.8 per cent year-on-year jump in third quarter net income on the back of surging sales and lifted its outlook for the fiscal year. The New York-based company posted net income of $6.3 million, or 46 cents a share, compared with $5.4m, or 41 cents a share, in the year-ago period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores