USA: Strong Second Quarter Results Announced By Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe Holding Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable, value- priced apparel and accessories for young women, today reported sharply higher results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2001. Chairman and CEO Bernard Zeichner remarked: "Charlotte Russe continues to make excellent progress in achieving our aggressive business goals. We have the solid market position and store concepts, the seasoned management talent, and the finances to be successful as a nationally branded specialty retailer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts