USA: Strong Second Quarter Results Announced By Charlotte Russe
Charlotte Russe Holding Inc, a specialty retailer of fashionable, value- priced apparel and accessories for young women, today reported sharply higher results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2001. Chairman and CEO Bernard Zeichner remarked: "Charlotte Russe continues to make excellent progress in achieving our aggressive business goals. We have the solid market position and store concepts, the seasoned management talent, and the finances to be successful as a nationally branded specialty retailer."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores