DENMARK: Strong Supply Chain Puts Carli Gry Back On Track
By Penny Leese At an investors meeting on Tuesday, the managing director of Carli Gry, Anders Høiris reported a better than expected bottom line, according to an article in the Danish press, Jyllands Posten."The most important reason for the improvement is that we have strengthened our supply chain. Every day we can see that our warehousing is working better."Gross margin is up to 58.3 from 57.9. The company said that there are still come hurdles to overcome as far as expenditure is concerned, which increased from 314m kroner ($38m; £26m)first half of last year to 373m kroner ($45m; £31m)this year. These increases were due in part to the restructuring in the company, which is already under way.Carli Gry is now said to have lived up to its aims, and the company is back on track.Carli Gry's shares increased 2 kroner during the day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective