DENMARK: Strong Supply Chain Puts Carli Gry Back On Track
By Penny Leese At an investors meeting on Tuesday, the managing director of Carli Gry, Anders Høiris reported a better than expected bottom line, according to an article in the Danish press, Jyllands Posten."The most important reason for the improvement is that we have strengthened our supply chain. Every day we can see that our warehousing is working better."Gross margin is up to 58.3 from 57.9. The company said that there are still come hurdles to overcome as far as expenditure is concerned, which increased from 314m kroner ($38m; £26m)first half of last year to 373m kroner ($45m; £31m)this year. These increases were due in part to the restructuring in the company, which is already under way.Carli Gry is now said to have lived up to its aims, and the company is back on track.Carli Gry's shares increased 2 kroner during the day.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020