Stuart Weitzman taps Mishcon to head global retail
Luxury footwear brand Stuart Weitzman has appointed industry veteran Alyssa Mishcon as its new president of global retail.
She will oversee all aspects of the global retail business, including customer experience and relationship management, strategic operations development, merchandising and international retail growth.
With more than 15 years of experience in multi-channel luxury brands, Mishcon most recently served as president of at LVMH fashion group's Thomas Pink brand, and previously as vice president of strategy, merchandising and retail at TAG Heuer, part of the LVHM watch and jewellery division.
Earlier this year, Coach Inc revealed it would buy Stuart Weitzman from private equity firm Sycamore Partners for up to US$574m, a move described by one US analyst as a "a reasonable deal," but noted that the "timing is confusing."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022