USA: StudioDirect Makes Private Label More Accessible For Specialty Retailers
Private label company StudioDirect, a new company from Li & Fung targeting small and medium sized retailers, has today announced its official launch to the retail market. StudioDirect is a new concept company that aims to provide smaller specialty retailers with private label programs featuring the same product selection, customisation options and pricing enjoyed by the largest retailers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again