USA: Styleclick And Von Furstenberg Enter Web Agreement
Launched on September 17, the redesign was timed to correspond with von Furstenberg's Spring 2001 show, and Fashion Eeek in New York. The redesigned dvf.com site features a compelling environment for von Furstenberg fans and customers to peruse the collection, learn more about the designer, and enter a contest to win a DVF gift bag, including a signed copy of von Furstenberg's recent business memoir, "Diane: A Signature Life."
"As an avid traveller, I depend on the web, and I am eager to increase our online visibility; building the brand, and capitalising on the Internet's power to reach a global audience. I look forward to reinforcing my connection with today's woman," said Diane von Furstenberg.
"We were eager to connect with a partner in order to expand our Internet presence, and launch e-commerce," said Paula Sutter, president, Diane von Furstenberg. "Due to the high traffic we have already received on our dvf.com site, coupled with Diane's unique connection with the retail consumer, we anticipate great success in the online arena, and feel that the strategic relationship with Styleclick will produce excellent results."
"We're pleased that Diane von Furstenberg, selected Styleclick to represent and grow her brand's online initiatives," said Maurizio Vecchione, CEO, Styleclick, Inc. "A brand's image is integral to both online and traditional retail positioning. We share the company's forward-thinking approach to e-commerce and are proud to be working with the von Furstenberg team, to provide web services to represent the coveted Diane von Furstenberg brand to the Internet community."
Styleclick, Inc is an enhanced commerce services provider. The company represents businesses across more than 90 product categories including over 100,000 consumer products aggregated from more than 300 national brands. Styleclick services include web design and development, strategic merchandising, product distribution, fulfillment and customer care. A majority-owned subsidiary of USA Networks, Inc, Styleclick operates as part of USA Information and Services (USAIS), which coordinates the efforts of USAi's businesses engaged in various forms of transactional interactivity.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020