USA: Styleclick And Von Furstenberg Enter Web Agreement
Styleclick, Inc (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading provider of enhanced commerce services, and fashion designer, Diane von Furstenberg, today announced a strategic web services agreement whereby Styleclick will redesign and manage ongoing operations of von Furstenberg's www.dvf.com branded website.Launched on September 17, the redesign was timed to correspond with von Furstenberg's Spring 2001 show, and Fashion Eeek in New York. The redesigned dvf.com site features a compelling environment for von Furstenberg fans and customers to peruse the collection, learn more about the designer, and enter a contest to win a DVF gift bag, including a signed copy of von Furstenberg's recent business memoir, "Diane: A Signature Life." "As an avid traveller, I depend on the web, and I am eager to increase our online visibility; building the brand, and capitalising on the Internet's power to reach a global audience. I look forward to reinforcing my connection with today's woman," said Diane von Furstenberg."We were eager to connect with a partner in order to expand our Internet presence, and launch e-commerce," said Paula Sutter, president, Diane von Furstenberg. "Due to the high traffic we have already received on our
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar