USA: Styleclick And Von Furstenberg Enter Web Agreement
Styleclick, Inc (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading provider of enhanced commerce services, and fashion designer, Diane von Furstenberg, today announced a strategic web services agreement whereby Styleclick will redesign and manage ongoing operations of von Furstenberg's www.dvf.com branded website.Launched on September 17, the redesign was timed to correspond with von Furstenberg's Spring 2001 show, and Fashion Eeek in New York. The redesigned dvf.com site features a compelling environment for von Furstenberg fans and customers to peruse the collection, learn more about the designer, and enter a contest to win a DVF gift bag, including a signed copy of von Furstenberg's recent business memoir, "Diane: A Signature Life." "As an avid traveller, I depend on the web, and I am eager to increase our online visibility; building the brand, and capitalising on the Internet's power to reach a global audience. I look forward to reinforcing my connection with today's woman," said Diane von Furstenberg."We were eager to connect with a partner in order to expand our Internet presence, and launch e-commerce," said Paula Sutter, president, Diane von Furstenberg. "Due to the high traffic we have already received on our
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective