USA: Styleclick And Von Furstenberg Enter Web Agreement
Styleclick, Inc (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading provider of enhanced commerce services, and fashion designer, Diane von Furstenberg, today announced a strategic web services agreement whereby Styleclick will redesign and manage ongoing operations of von Furstenberg's www.dvf.com branded website.Launched on September 17, the redesign was timed to correspond with von Furstenberg's Spring 2001 show, and Fashion Eeek in New York. The redesigned dvf.com site features a compelling environment for von Furstenberg fans and customers to peruse the collection, learn more about the designer, and enter a contest to win a DVF gift bag, including a signed copy of von Furstenberg's recent business memoir, "Diane: A Signature Life." "As an avid traveller, I depend on the web, and I am eager to increase our online visibility; building the brand, and capitalising on the Internet's power to reach a global audience. I look forward to reinforcing my connection with today's woman," said Diane von Furstenberg."We were eager to connect with a partner in order to expand our Internet presence, and launch e-commerce," said Paula Sutter, president, Diane von Furstenberg. "Due to the high traffic we have already received on our
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack