USA: Styleclick And Von Furstenberg Enter Web Agreement
Styleclick, Inc (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading provider of enhanced commerce services, and fashion designer, Diane von Furstenberg, today announced a strategic web services agreement whereby Styleclick will redesign and manage ongoing operations of von Furstenberg's www.dvf.com branded website.Launched on September 17, the redesign was timed to correspond with von Furstenberg's Spring 2001 show, and Fashion Eeek in New York. The redesigned dvf.com site features a compelling environment for von Furstenberg fans and customers to peruse the collection, learn more about the designer, and enter a contest to win a DVF gift bag, including a signed copy of von Furstenberg's recent business memoir, "Diane: A Signature Life." "As an avid traveller, I depend on the web, and I am eager to increase our online visibility; building the brand, and capitalising on the Internet's power to reach a global audience. I look forward to reinforcing my connection with today's woman," said Diane von Furstenberg."We were eager to connect with a partner in order to expand our Internet presence, and launch e-commerce," said Paula Sutter, president, Diane von Furstenberg. "Due to the high traffic we have already received on our
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022