USA: Styleclick.com And Syrup Clothing Launch SyrupClothing.com
Styleclick.com (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading Internet distributor of consumer merchandise across multiple points-of-purchase on behalf of brands and retailers, and Syrup Clothing Company, have expanded their long-term Web-services agreement to include the creation of an entirely new Syrup website complete with a co-branded online store featuring Syrup clothing, news, and photos. Syrup Clothing Company selected Styleclick.com to build and operate its first-ever online store launched yesterday at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020