USA: Styleclick.com Receives Award
Styleclick.com launched what is claimed to be the first-ever web-based rendering technology to the home furnishings industry in April, enabling manufacturers and retailers to showcase their entire product lines on the Internet in every available color, fabric, and texture combination. The technology builds upon Styleclick.com's patented 3-D rendering technology and enables Internet users to select and view products on-screen, then mix, match and view in real-time their product selections upholstered in every combination of fabric, texture, finish, and color.
Design Journal selected Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology for the Best of Show award, based upon the product's form, functionality and style.
Styleclick.com distributes consumer merchandise across multiple points-of-purchase online, creating electronic commerce, sales, and merchandising opportunities for brands, manufacturers, and Web sites. The company specializes in scaleable eCommerce services and technology including real-time online merchandising and distribution, Web development and operations, content management, and customer retention.
For more information, please contact: Styleclick.com
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020