USA: Styleclick.com Receives Award
Styleclick.com (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading Internet-based product distributor and web services provider, today received the "Best of Show" award from national trade publication, Design Journal. Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology was selected from hundreds of products presented recently at NeoCon World Trade Fair 2000, the world's leading conference and exposition for interior design and facilities management, held last month in Chicago, IL.Styleclick.com launched what is claimed to be the first-ever web-based rendering technology to the home furnishings industry in April, enabling manufacturers and retailers to showcase their entire product lines on the Internet in every available color, fabric, and texture combination. The technology builds upon Styleclick.com's patented 3-D rendering technology and enables Internet users to select and view products on-screen, then mix, match and view in real-time their product selections upholstered in every combination of fabric, texture, finish, and color.Design Journal selected Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology for the Best of Show award, based upon the product's form, functionality and style.Styleclick.com distributes consumer merchandise across multiple points-of-purchase online, creating electronic commerce, sales, and merchandising opportunities for brands, manufacturers, and Web sites. The company specializes in scaleable eCommerce services and technology including real-time online merchandising and distribution, Web development and operations, content management, and customer retention.For more information, please contact:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016