USA: Styleclick.com Receives Award
Styleclick.com (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading Internet-based product distributor and web services provider, today received the "Best of Show" award from national trade publication, Design Journal. Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology was selected from hundreds of products presented recently at NeoCon World Trade Fair 2000, the world's leading conference and exposition for interior design and facilities management, held last month in Chicago, IL.Styleclick.com launched what is claimed to be the first-ever web-based rendering technology to the home furnishings industry in April, enabling manufacturers and retailers to showcase their entire product lines on the Internet in every available color, fabric, and texture combination. The technology builds upon Styleclick.com's patented 3-D rendering technology and enables Internet users to select and view products on-screen, then mix, match and view in real-time their product selections upholstered in every combination of fabric, texture, finish, and color.Design Journal selected Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology for the Best of Show award, based upon the product's form, functionality and style.Styleclick.com distributes consumer merchandise across multiple points-of-purchase online, creating electronic commerce, sales, and merchandising opportunities for brands, manufacturers, and Web sites. The company specializes in scaleable eCommerce services and technology including real-time online merchandising and distribution, Web development and operations, content management, and customer retention.For more information, please contact:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack