USA: Styleclick.com Receives Award
Styleclick.com (Nasdaq: IBUY), a leading Internet-based product distributor and web services provider, today received the "Best of Show" award from national trade publication, Design Journal. Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology was selected from hundreds of products presented recently at NeoCon World Trade Fair 2000, the world's leading conference and exposition for interior design and facilities management, held last month in Chicago, IL.Styleclick.com launched what is claimed to be the first-ever web-based rendering technology to the home furnishings industry in April, enabling manufacturers and retailers to showcase their entire product lines on the Internet in every available color, fabric, and texture combination. The technology builds upon Styleclick.com's patented 3-D rendering technology and enables Internet users to select and view products on-screen, then mix, match and view in real-time their product selections upholstered in every combination of fabric, texture, finish, and color.Design Journal selected Styleclick.com's web-based rendering technology for the Best of Show award, based upon the product's form, functionality and style.Styleclick.com distributes consumer merchandise across multiple points-of-purchase online, creating electronic commerce, sales, and merchandising opportunities for brands, manufacturers, and Web sites. The company specializes in scaleable eCommerce services and technology including real-time online merchandising and distribution, Web development and operations, content management, and customer retention.For more information, please contact:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack