USA: StyleMaven Helps To Market Specialty Stores Online
A new online style destination - www.stylemaven.com - has been introduced to keep consumers abreast of the fashion trends, stores and shopping destinations that otherwise go unnoticed.
"We are pleased to announce that StyleMaven has launched its style website, building the most extensive community of upscale specialty stores the world has to offer," stated Stephanie Wong, founder and CEO of parent company StyleMaven Inc, which provides fashion-related media content distribution.
"Initially, we will feature brick-and-mortar stores located in the trend-setting neighbourhoods of London, New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles. As part of the StyleMaven network, visitors to the website can locate hard-to-find boutiques and search for their favourite designers online, 24-hours-a-day."
The website currently lists over 150 stores, offering an engaging and user-focused community with a searchable index of the coolest shops around the globe.
StyleMaven is focusing initially on upscale boutiques that do not have an online presence. For retailers, the company provides a customised e-commerce solution bundled with an image-enhancing Internet presence.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report