USA: StyleStandard Streamlines Supply Chain
Beaverton, Ore-based oswego.group has introduced a suite of interactive products to strengthen the supply chain communications of apparel, footwear and consumer goods manufacturers. The solution contains five modules that allow users to integrate graphical elements and product information to improve product development communications and sales standardisation for quicker product-to-market turnaround.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores