UK: Stylo appoints Deloitte as administrators
Footwear group Stylo has confirmed entering administration to the London Stock Exchange.
Stylo was placed into administration yesterday, with Neville Kahn, Daniel Butters and Lee Manning of Deloitte appointed as joint administrators.
Stylo indicated last week it was to go into administration after its landlords and creditors voted against company voluntary arrangements (CVAs) designed to turn the business around.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Norfolk-based footwear chain Mr Shoes has called in the administrators, in a move that is likely to lead to the loss of 60 jobs....
Footwear retailer Clarks is aiming to capitalise on the woes of its competitors and increase its market share after posting a 16% rise in full-year profits....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report