UK: Stylo Appoints New MD
Stylo named Peter Gee managing director of the footwear retail group yesterday, the company said in a press release. Mr Gee will also join the board as an executive director with immediate effect responsible for the Barratts and PriceLess shoe retailing business. Mr Gee has worked in the footwear sector for most of his career. He has worked for Stylo for the past five years, prior to which he was managing director of Stead and Simpson.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth