HUNGARY: Styl's First-Half Loss
The Styl Rt clothing manufacturer recorded a consolidated loss worth HUF173m (US$1=HUF 280) on consolidated sales worth HUF2.55m in the first half of this year, according to MTI Econews. In the same period last year, the company recorded a consolidated loss of HUF32m. Exports fell by 4.6 per cent year-on-year to HUF1.54bn, while sales on the Hungarian market fell by 12.7 per cent. Unconsolidated figures show that operating profits of HUF95m in the first half of last year fell to HUF21m in the first half of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores