HUNGARY: Styl's First-Half Loss
The Styl Rt clothing manufacturer recorded a consolidated loss worth HUF173m (US$1=HUF 280) on consolidated sales worth HUF2.55m in the first half of this year, according to MTI Econews. In the same period last year, the company recorded a consolidated loss of HUF32m. Exports fell by 4.6 per cent year-on-year to HUF1.54bn, while sales on the Hungarian market fell by 12.7 per cent. Unconsolidated figures show that operating profits of HUF95m in the first half of last year fell to HUF21m in the first half of this year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective