GERMANY: Subcontracting Sector Opens Up At Mens Wear Show
Recognising the increasing interest being taken by retail buyers in supply chain issues, the international men's wear fair Herren-Mode-Woche/Inter-Jeans has expanded its range of exhibits to include a new 'Subcontracting' section. For the first time, over 200 suppliers from around the world will show examples of their making-up and finishing skills in a special area of the exhibition. This means that buyers can take a look at the range of services available, make price comparisons, and study sample ranges from this one central location. It is also expected that new communications will open up between buyers and suppliers in the search for urgent and deadline-related contract work.In addition to Germany, companies represented in this sector come from Egypt, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Macao, Pakistan, South Korea, Romania, South Africa, Syria, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, and the PR China. They will be exhibiting alongside 1500 companies presenting over 4000 men's fashion, jeanswear, sportswear, casualwear, street and clubwear collections for the spring/summer 2001 season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020