GERMANY: Subcontracting Sector Opens Up At Mens Wear Show
Recognising the increasing interest being taken by retail buyers in supply chain issues, the international men's wear fair Herren-Mode-Woche/Inter-Jeans has expanded its range of exhibits to include a new 'Subcontracting' section. For the first time, over 200 suppliers from around the world will show examples of their making-up and finishing skills in a special area of the exhibition. This means that buyers can take a look at the range of services available, make price comparisons, and study sample ranges from this one central location. It is also expected that new communications will open up between buyers and suppliers in the search for urgent and deadline-related contract work.In addition to Germany, companies represented in this sector come from Egypt, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Macao, Pakistan, South Korea, Romania, South Africa, Syria, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, and the PR China. They will be exhibiting alongside 1500 companies presenting over 4000 men's fashion, jeanswear, sportswear, casualwear, street and clubwear collections for the spring/summer 2001 season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts