GERMANY: Subcontracting Sector Opens Up At Mens Wear Show
Recognising the increasing interest being taken by retail buyers in supply chain issues, the international men's wear fair Herren-Mode-Woche/Inter-Jeans has expanded its range of exhibits to include a new 'Subcontracting' section. For the first time, over 200 suppliers from around the world will show examples of their making-up and finishing skills in a special area of the exhibition. This means that buyers can take a look at the range of services available, make price comparisons, and study sample ranges from this one central location. It is also expected that new communications will open up between buyers and suppliers in the search for urgent and deadline-related contract work.In addition to Germany, companies represented in this sector come from Egypt, Bangladesh, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Lebanon, Macao, Pakistan, South Korea, Romania, South Africa, Syria, the Czech Republic, Turkey, Tunisia, Uzbekistan, and the PR China. They will be exhibiting alongside 1500 companies presenting over 4000 men's fashion, jeanswear, sportswear, casualwear, street and clubwear collections for the spring/summer 2001 season.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022