USA: SubmitOrder.com to Show Etailers the Way at "eretailing 2000 spring"
SubmitOrder.com, the industry's leading provider of e-fulfillment infrastructure to e-commerce companies, successfully navigated its clients through the 1999 Christmas holidays, achieving a 99 percent customer satisfaction rate with clients including ZanyBrainy.com, indulge.com and GoodHome.com.
JT Kreager, president of SubmitOrder.com, will be one of the SubmitOrder.com representatives on hand at the eretailing 2000 event to discuss successful strategies in e-fulfillment. Kreager will also address trends and the future of the e-retailing/e-fulfillment channels.
"Etailers should look for a scalable technology platform to integrate distribution with customer response services for an efficient flow of customer order information -- the key to a positive customer experience," said Kreager. "This new model assures that the customer will receive on-time and correct delivery of the products they ordered."
In less than one year, SubmitOrder.com has defined the e-fulfillment market, landing clients in such areas as sporting goods, apparel, toys and children's educational materials, home furnishings and accessories and health and beauty aids. The company has acquired $75 million in investments from Silver Lake Partners and The Barksdale Group. During the same period, SubmitOrder.com has increased employment from 35 to 700 and significantly expanded their state-of-the-art infrastructure.
Eretailing 2000 spring is the nation's fastest growing merchant-focused online retailing conference and expo. Entitled "Back End Solutions: Building a Better Customer Experience," the conference will address a broad range of operational and business issues geared at helping retailers succeed in the fiercely competitive, rapidly expanding online marketplace.
"Online customers are becoming increasingly savvy and are placing more expectations on retailers than ever before," said Melanie Rose, publisher of Eretailing World, the sponsor of the event. "Retailers who want to be successful and assume a leadership position realize that they need to employ the necessary tools to make shopping on the Net an easy and satisfying experience."
SubmitOrder.com is the industry's leading provider of e-fulfillment infrastructure to e-commerce companies, including retailers, pure play virtual stores and manufacturers. The company's services include information technology integration, e-fulfillment strategy development, e-tail distribution, customer response services and e-tail business support, all of which are designed to support brand management and end-customer care. SubmitOrder.com's clients include, among other market leaders, BlueLight.com, ZanyBrainy.com, GoodHome.com and indulge.com. Investors in SubmitOrder.com include Silver Lake Partners and The Barksdale Group, both of Menlo Park, California. Established in 1999 in Columbus, Ohio, SubmitOrder.com is on the Web at SubmitOrder.com.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020