US: Sullivan adds chairman title at Brown Shoe
Brown Shoe Company president and chief executive officer Diane Sullivan will add chairman to her title in February when Ron Fromm steps down.
Sullivan, who has held her current role for just over two years, has been focused on aligning the group's brands and businesses with its mission and strategic financial goals.
She joined the retailer in 2004 as president and assumed the additional role of chief operating officer in 2006.
Fromm will remain a member of the Brown Shoe board.
Brown Shoe Company today (26 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 12.4% jump in third-quarter profit....
- Slow fashion: a fast-growing opportunity?
- Rethink needed as low-cost labour options dwindle
- African apparel sector needs cooperation to thrive
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Tazreen Fashions compensation agreement outlined
- Gap unveils management changes as Q3 profit rises
- Puma commits to 100% PFC removal
- Long-running SL Garment dispute settled
- US apparel prices continue to fall