US: Sullivan adds chairman title at Brown Shoe
Brown Shoe Company president and chief executive officer Diane Sullivan will add chairman to her title in February when Ron Fromm steps down.
Sullivan, who has held her current role for just over two years, has been focused on aligning the group's brands and businesses with its mission and strategic financial goals.
She joined the retailer in 2004 as president and assumed the additional role of chief operating officer in 2006.
Fromm will remain a member of the Brown Shoe board.
Brown Shoe Company today (26 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 12.4% jump in third-quarter profit....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects