US: Sullivan adds chairman title at Brown Shoe
Brown Shoe Company president and chief executive officer Diane Sullivan will add chairman to her title in February when Ron Fromm steps down.
Sullivan, who has held her current role for just over two years, has been focused on aligning the group's brands and businesses with its mission and strategic financial goals.
She joined the retailer in 2004 as president and assumed the additional role of chief operating officer in 2006.
Fromm will remain a member of the Brown Shoe board.
Brown Shoe Company today (26 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 12.4% jump in third-quarter profit....
Brown Shoe Company, Inc. (BWS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
- Li & Fung: China consumption to bring major change
- INTERVIEW: Crystal CEO rises to the challenges
- Innovation and e-commerce key to Nike's growth
- Pacific Crystal Textiles gears up for production
- Opinion divided on China cotton import cuts
- Addressing anaemia key to Cambodia productivity
- Chinese firm to invest in Ethiopian textile plant
- Textile value chain making Africa more competitive
- Activists slam dismissals at Sri Lanka shoe firm
- Columbia Sportswear hires global manufacturing VP