US: Sullivan adds chairman title at Brown Shoe
Brown Shoe Company president and chief executive officer Diane Sullivan will add chairman to her title in February when Ron Fromm steps down.
Sullivan, who has held her current role for just over two years, has been focused on aligning the group's brands and businesses with its mission and strategic financial goals.
She joined the retailer in 2004 as president and assumed the additional role of chief operating officer in 2006.
Fromm will remain a member of the Brown Shoe board.
Brown Shoe Company today (26 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 12.4% jump in third-quarter profit....
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- Alliance brands "staying the course" in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- Bangladesh denied US GSP re-entry on worker rights
- Amazon Prime Day a big win for apparel
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis