US: Sullivan adds chairman title at Brown Shoe
Brown Shoe Company president and chief executive officer Diane Sullivan will add chairman to her title in February when Ron Fromm steps down.
Sullivan, who has held her current role for just over two years, has been focused on aligning the group's brands and businesses with its mission and strategic financial goals.
She joined the retailer in 2004 as president and assumed the additional role of chief operating officer in 2006.
Fromm will remain a member of the Brown Shoe board.
Brown Shoe Company today (26 November) raised its full-year earnings guidance after reporting a 12.4% jump in third-quarter profit....
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- EU trade ministers push on TTIP and Canada pacts
- Unravelling cotton's supply and demand challenges
- What does the future hold for world wool supply?
- US retailers urge action on Hanjin Shipping crisis
- Zara launches eco-friendly Join Life collection
- Adidas unveils first Speedfactory running shoe
- Bangladesh calls for US duty-free apparel access
- Ascena Retail disappoints amid challenging year
- Too Many Standards
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Ralph Lauren Corporation : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras