TURKEY: Sun Tekstil Eyes European Market
Turkish ready-to-wear manufacturer Sun Tekstil is in partnership talks with a German and a UK company amid plans that it intends to expand further into European markets. The business, which produces apparel for Tommy Hilfiger and Puma, already has three stores outside Turkey. Sun Tekstil, which is part of the Turkish textile group Ekoten, also plans to invest $2.0 million in increasing its capacity by the end of 2001. This year, the company expects to see exports rise 20 per cent over 2000, to $2.1 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022