TURKEY: Sun Tekstil To Expand European Sales Operations
Turkish ready-to-wear designer and producer, Sun Tekstil, has announced it expects exports to climb 30 per cent to $30 million and intends to set up sale operations in Germany, Poland and the Czech Republic.
The company, which owns the Jimmy Key brand, also revealed it plans to launch its No Gun and Right Stuff brands in the autumn-winter season of next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"